[Loch-Ruadh] Officer's Meeting News!!!

Padraig Ruad O Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Wed Sep 15 08:10:02 PDT 2004

Shame on you, Dana.  I have to go take a physical next week and I was
trying to watch my fat and cholesteral so I could avoid another lecture
from my doctor.  :-)  I know, I know... I don't _have_ to eat any of
it.  :-(

Padraig

Dana wrote:
> As promised....tonight I will break out the peach butter that I
received from Gothic War. It will taste great on either a pound cake or
an angel food cake. Hint, hint!!  "If" my husband gets home in time
today he has promised to bake a Duncan Hines moist deluxe caramel cake
with caramel frosting.  Is your mouth watering yet???