[Loch-Ruadh] Re: [house_broken_axe] Fighter Practice

Sluggy! slugzpam at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 23 06:58:11 PDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-09-23 at 03:08, Adam Harrison wrote:
> --- mordikar <mordikar at earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> > OK...
> >
> > Once again, barring any unforseen injuries, pre made
> > planes or other
> > hinderances, We plan on holding a fighter practice
> > this friday at Willow
> > Creek Park in Saginaw.
>
> Gotta watch out for those pre made PLANES, they'll get
> ya every time.  Only self assembled planes for me...
> :-)

I like ad hoc planes. Nothing is quite so satisfying as seeing a bunch
of random stuff start flying around together, each part working together
in freedom. I mean, it's obviously for the love of flying. The parts of
a pre-assembled plane are forced together with bolt and glue, without
regard for mutual attraction....

Sluggy!

P.S. I knew this Columbian coffee would be trouble...