[Loch-Ruadh] AAA Picture CD?

Steve K. Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Mon Sep 27 10:28:54 PDT 2004

> We ordered them too and have not received ours. Does anyone remember who
the
> merchant was who took our orders? I think its been long enough to start
> worrying about a possible rip-off.
>

>From the Ansteorra list August 11 2004
Greetings everyone...

We're still working on getting the photo cds ready to ship. There were
over 1900 photos taken during the event, and we're having to go through
each one and get rid of the duplicates and the ones that are too dark
to see anything. It's expanded from one CD to two and trying to make
everything fit and be in a format you can use has been... tricky. My
hope is to start shipping within the next two weeks. We'll make a post
to the list when the packages start going out. Sorry for the delay...

Thanks
~Alex Ravenshaw

---