[Loch-Ruadh] AAA Picture CD?

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 11:59:57 PDT 2004

*grins* Ok so that post was from August 11th, says
shipment in about two weeks.. that was about ummmm 5
or 6 weeks ago. According to SCA time thats right on
schedule. *chuckles*

Just happy to know I have them coming eventually. I
had begun to think the idea of it had been scrapped
and I was out the money.

Kat

Dohmnall Forwarded:

>From the Ansteorra list August 11 2004
Greetings everyone...

We're still working on getting the photo cds ready to
ship. There were over 1900 photos taken during the
event, and we're having to go through each one and get
rid of the duplicates and the ones that are too dark
to see anything. It's expanded from one CD to two and
trying to make everything fit and be in a format you
can use has been... tricky. My hope is to start
shipping within the next two weeks. We'll make a post
to the list when the packages start going out. Sorry
for the delay...

Thanks
~Alex Ravenshaw