[Loch-Ruadh] Tiggy Late to Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Kylan Ulfgierrson kylan__ at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 1 13:23:34 PST 2005

well I told the lil woman I'm going if she goes or not... not sure how I'll
feel at 1:30 2ish but I should still be there... hehe can't wait to see yall
again... BTW for everyones fyi I'm now 160 pounds lighter woot!!!

Ld Kylan Ulfgierrson
In service to the dream...

----Original Message Follows----

Hey, everyone --

Tiggy here.

It is that time of again . . .

The passing of the cloak.

I'd like to try to make it, but I work until about midnight or 1am.

Now, I've been at Kragenworth until 5am before . . .

Will there still be frivolity to be had?

Or will it just be the dead-dog party?

I am a bard, and am not above offering pretty things in hand . . .
If it helps, I can have largesse in hand, and will be in the mood for some
good bardcraft.  :)

I may also have a challenge to make that evening . . .

Anybody interested?

Much Thanx,

Tiggy