[Loch-Ruadh] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Sat Apr 2 09:31:51 PST 2005

Since Gwenllian is out of town merchanting at Four Winds Ren. Fest in Tyler, here is the outcome of the Kragenworth Keep Bardic from last night.

After hearing some very nice bardic pieces including a couple of impromptu stories from Vigulf, the Kragenworth Keep Bardic Cloak was awarded to Lady Grainne (hope I'm spelling that right) of Falcon Rose for her story, in line with the topic, about the Gulf War when Trimaris got it's flag stolen.  It was quite a good story and I applaud her heartily.

Antigonus Bearbait attended and put out a challenge to all the bards  to present a bardic piece with a Classical Greek topic for next months Kragenworth Keep Bardic, which, unless I am mistaken, will be May 7.

Thanks everyone that attended for a fine bardic.  More people attended, I think, than I have seen in the year that I have been attending.  It was an excellent time and I encourage anyone who desires to attend next months bardic.

Terrence adte Syke