[Loch-Ruadh] Contest

SHSDLSR06 at aol.com SHSDLSR06 at aol.com
Sat Apr 2 20:11:44 PST 2005

Guys you really need to put an end to this injury contest. Or at least get
the hospital to set up an SCA insurance system or buy one get one free hospital
 trip coupons if you keep this up I'll have nobody to teach me how to fight,
then I'll never get my fighter card, then I'll never get to fight at GW! Just
 kidding, but seriously, glad all are somewhat recovered and healthy.
Channah

Well Behaved  Women Rarely Make History-So close your mouth, your attracting
flies.