[Loch-Ruadh] Dana's story...

Ilishna ilishna1 at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 3 13:39:28 PDT 2005

Well, we are all glad to hear that you are going to follow your med
instruction. However, we weren't worried about that part. I'm sure Aingeal
is doing a fine job of handing out everyone's meds on time, as well as
forcing them down throats. Hehe.. Ducking..

However we are very glad that you are home, and recovering quickly we hope.

Much love
mordi, and illi