[Loch-Ruadh] April Bardic

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 7 06:18:24 PDT 2005

Just so everyone knows...Dana loves:

Chocolate
Raspberries
Mandarin oranges
Cherries
Cheesecake
Angelfood cake
Lemon Meringue Pie
Coconut cream Pie
Pumpkin anything
Carmel
Snicker Doodles
Etc., etc., and etc!!!

Kaz wrote:

My family and I shall have the pleasure of hosting the April Bardic on
April 23rd at 8:00 p.m. Our estate is located at 8762 Gray Fox Court,
Fort Worth, 76123. Here is a link to an accurate map:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&address=8762+Gray+Fox+Court&city=&state=&zipcode=76123

In honor of all of the many April birthdays in the Shire, especially
that of Her Excellency Baronness Dana, I would like to host a
"Cake'er", as opposed to a "Keg'er". Please bring your favorite cake,
pie or dessert to share with the group. There will be a contest,
judged by Her Excellency (if she will agree), and the Baroness'
favorite dessert will recieve a prize. Please make plans to attend.
There are still many Shire members I have not met and I am most
anxious to meet everyone.

Smoking will be permitted outside the house, only. In case of
inclement weather, I will set up a pavilion for your use. In case of
good weather, we'll all be outside.

--
In service,
Kazimierz od Wolin