[Loch-Ruadh] Wow it sure is Quiet in here!

Eithne the Healer eithnethehealer at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 9 08:35:58 PDT 2005

My dear friend,
We are just happy to have you bored & with us. Lady Eithne

Caerell MacDomnaill <caerell at charter.net> wrote:
Angeal is outside cleaning up the back yard as the neighbor has decided to
take down and replace the fence before it falls over and he loses more of
the foundation of his pool.

Caerell

Of course she won't let me do anything until I get a medical release...so I
am sitting here on the computer being bored.