[Loch-Ruadh] Stent club

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Mon Apr 11 12:56:27 PDT 2005

At 07:14 AM 4/11/2005 -0500, you wrote:

>They say things come in 3's and we've had our three so can I declare the
>Loch Ruadh Stent Club Membership CLOSED?
>
>Dana

Boy am I glad you closed that club!  With this trend going on, I was scared
to death every time  I had an ache or pain.  We won't even mention the being
out of breath.

Ok, I've decided that I am going to stay close to Angelia and Dunston at
events.
They seem to be the ones in the know; of course Dunston has had training and
Angelia is getting OJT, in a big way.

Dunston, please let Laura know we are thinking good thoughts for you all and
are keeping her in our prayers. Please let us know is we can help in any way.

Bicé