[Loch-Ruadh] packing

Aingeal Mac Clan_mac at charter.net
Sat Apr 23 08:58:19 PDT 2005

Well we are finally getting everything located and unpacked from Gulf War.  Thanks to all who got us packed up, loaded and our stuff home.  We appreciate all of the help with our stuff because I could nor imagine what it would have been like to deal with our camp.  We had to start working on this because Carell has been released to travel and to spar but no tournaments at this time.

Caerell & Aingeal

P.S.
Caerell's cardio Doctor told him he can still drink since he is not a heavy drinker and they have found that small amounts of alcohol after a heart attack is actually beneficial, so he is no longer calling me nasty names when I have a beer.