[Loch-Ruadh] FYI: Tent Shoppers

Connie Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 3 17:10:00 PDT 2005

Sounds huge,what are the dementions ?
Constance

Cat <fem_cat at yahoo.com> wrote:
Cathal and Duckie spent the day seam sealing the new
tent. While they were working I was, of course,
slacking off and taking pictures of it. Anyone who is
looking for a new tent might be interested in this
one. Its pretty cool, nice and roomy. I have posted
pics of it in case anyone is interested.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v604/fem_cat2/New%20Tent/

Price at Sams Club: $199.05 with Tax (our Sams had 15
in stock after we left)

The tent dimensions are:
Small room with 2 doors : 11 x 7
Large room with 2 closets and a door: 11 x 10
Each Closet is 2 x 2

It also comes with a "gear loft", which is a lil
screen hammock type thing that hangs from the roof.
Personally we wont be using it.

Kat and Cathal

"Oops! My karma ran over your dogma!"