[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Glaslyn's Defender of the Flame

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Tue Apr 5 07:57:03 PDT 2005

As of today Conal and I are planning on Daytripping to DFT Defender of the Flame *without* kids in tow. Of course things are subject to change with our schedules (or more truthful the changing of our kids schedules...  "Mom, I have band/chior/UIL/tennis/whatever I have to be at Saturday morning at 8am" ).

Magdalea/Pook

  I don't remember if Catrin responded to this when it came out but, we do plan to daytrip.

  Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)