[Loch-Ruadh] Defender of the Flame.

Aingeal Mac Clan_mac at charter.net
Tue Apr 5 08:49:25 PDT 2005

I can bring one with us.
Aingeal
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Terry Varner
  To: loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org
  Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 10:35 AM
  Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] Defender of the Flame.

  Catrin and I were wondering, since hopefully there will be several people at least daytripping that we might set up two EZ ups, or the personal pavillions on the list field, with one more EZ up behind it with the walls up to shade coolers, and store armor and archery equipment.

  After all this is 1 year anniversary since it was announced that we were a shire.

  Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)

  Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal
  You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40.
  If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape