[Loch-Ruadh] Wow it sure is Quiet in here!

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Sat Apr 9 08:31:14 PDT 2005

Packing some garb to wear to the Ren. Faire tomorrow.  Haven't decided whether are going to Scarborough or Four Winds in Tyler yet though.

Terrence

Alric and Fiona <sidhe01 at swbell.net> wrote:
I was just happy to not have to get up early this morning. So nice.....
Sewing room is first on the list and then finishing up the lovely quarterly
report. The weather is so gorgeous that I may just have to go the garden
center too. See everyone at the bead class tomorrow.

Fiona