[Loch-Ruadh] update on Laura

Prohero prohero1 at charter.net
Mon Apr 18 14:02:34 PDT 2005

Just thought I would update everyone on Laura's condition.

She was released from Hugely on Wednesday, but her shortness of  breath
worsened over night and
she had to be be taken back to the ER.  (She wanted to go to Harris
downtown)  We were in the ER
from 930 AM toll about 545 Pm at which time the doctors admitted her.
Over the last several days they
have treated her cardiac problems, breathing problems and given her
packed platelets as her blood values were
way out of whack.   She is feeling much better, but still in the
hospital with no discharge in sight. (as of Mon. morning)

She is in room 512 at Harris and her direct number is 817-882-2512.  I
know she would appreciate
hearing from anyone. (She is bored with me being there every day).

Dunstan