[Loch-Ruadh] Herbalism Websites

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Wed Apr 27 17:35:47 PDT 2005

There and all those guys I knew in the 70's threw the seeds away.  If they'd only known.

Terrence

Terry Varner <tdv250 at hotmail.com> wrote:

I was reading this article and came across this section in the baths articles:

Mentions of sweat baths go back Roman accounts of the Scythians' habit of taking sweat baths:

"These tents were made of thick felt, with all cracks carefully sealed up. Inside was placed a bowl full of red-hot stones, onto which cannabis seeds were thrown. According to Herodotus, the Scythians would howl with delight as they breathed in the fumes. Sitting in these tents was clearly one of their favorite pasttimes. " (P. James and N. Thorpe, Ancient Inventions; NY: Ballantine, 1994, p. 342.)

sounds like I might have liked it 20 or 30 years ago.

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape