[Loch-Ruadh] Birthday Calendar

Margaret Risher simonemu at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 22:25:28 PDT 2005

Hi,

As you proboly know I am a definate space case. and am Often very forgetful about when folks have birthdays and aniversarys. I have been using Birthday Alrm for about a year now to help me keep track of my friends and families Birthdays. If you have already done this for me thanks and tack this e-mail up to another of my brainfarts if You havent  then please take a few moments to visit the site bellow. and put your birthday  in for me..they don't requier the year so if you want that can stay plesently annonymous.

Thanks
Simone
AKA Margie

  http://www.birthdayalarm.com/bd2/37275748a516922963b744862812c390452038d1386