[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Lughnasad Troll Volunteers

Alric and Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Mon Aug 8 10:51:52 PDT 2005

What a wonderful Lughnasad we had this year!  And, as always, the volunteers for the gate worked tirelessly to see that our guests could sign in as quickly and painlessly as possible.  I want to thank all of my shift volunteers.  Each and every one of them arrived for their shift on time and each shift balanced out perfectly!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!

I also want to thank my most wonderful deputy, Antonia.  She helped me more than I can possibly say over the whole weekend.  As most everyone knows, I recently had knee surgery and getting around is not my strong suite right now.  She covered every single shift change at Troll with me, counted out each shift on Saturday and helped me balance every shift.  She is truly a jewel and I am extremely lucky to have found such an excellent deputy.  Thank you, Antonia.

Thank you again to all of those who gave of their time to volunteer for gate shifts.  I appreciate all your time and energy.

Lady Fiona inghean ui Mheadhra
Shire of Loch Ruadh Exchequer