[Loch-Ruadh] to Ex Air Farc.. er uh Force people

Clint Gallon cgallon at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 14:27:25 PDT 2005

umm ... my dad was in the 428th fighter Squardon at nellis back 20+ years
ago. What i remember mostly about living out there is that everyone splits
up into 2 groups. Those that like to gamble, and those that dont, so be
ready for that. Also we used to live over off of Tropicana Ave. I attended
Lyle W. Burkholder Jr High and 1 semeter of High school at Basic High out in
Henderson. I really enjoyed our time there and the schools were okay. Being
in Jr High i didnt get to go out a lot :).