[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad News and Thanks

Aingeal Mac Clan_mac at charter.net
Tue Aug 9 15:07:43 PDT 2005

Greetings Loch Ruadh,

We would like to Thank everyone who helped at this event.  We had a wonderful time.  As Autocrats we could not have done this event without the populaces help or the assistance provided by House Falconrose.  We have sent a missive to the Falconrose list.  We do not want to leave anyone one out so we will not list names here of those that assisted us with this event.  We would like to thank their Excellencies for their presence.  We will post a more detailed note of Thanks when we regain our sanity.

Cat & Aingeal