[Loch-Ruadh] Belly Dancing convention

Rhonda New rhonda.new at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 19 05:09:54 PDT 2005

>From the main link, I went to the link for "The Chronicles" magazine.
>From there I opened the LINKS page. Some of the linked sites are
pretty cool... I've been watching videos since I got here (at work) at
6 AM! (Check out the Jillina site.)
Thanks for sharing!

//Elizabeth
... who will need a LOT more physical therapy to be able
to move like that!

Terry Sikes <tdsikes at prodigy.net> wrote:

Dallas Morning News page B1 Metro section says that there is a belly dancing convention in Grapevine this weekend at the Convention Center 1209 S. Main St.  Article says you can find more information by going to www.isisandthestardancers.com and also by calling 1-888-918-4747.

Be there with bells on...LOL.

Terrence