[Loch-Ruadh] LAND TRIP & ORGANIZATIONAL MEETING

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Sat Aug 20 06:33:14 PDT 2005

I'll be available that weekend, but won't be able to leave until Friday afternoon.

Terrence

Alric and Fiona <sidhe01 at swbell.net> wrote:
Since Lughnasad is over it's time to start thinking about getting our land in shape for Gulf War.  Also we have to build a gate there.

I am proposing the FIRST trip to the land for the weekend of Oct 22. as the weekend of the 15th is Fighter Practice and we need some time to get the gate framework built here for assembly there.   It would be great if we could leave on Thurs the 20th and come back on Mon. the 24th but that is not likely to happen.   If anyone can do this let me know and we could possibly send an advance party to set up tents, and make a start on the work   If at all possible I would like to leave the morning of Friday the 21st and on be onsite that afternon/evening.  That would give us all day Sat. and part of Sun. to work on the Gate and Land.

Things we need to do to the land.

   Fill in more holes and this time tamp down the fill dirt
   scatter more grass seed
   clear out all the pine straw, ground vines so the grass seed will have a chance
   trim trees and bushes
   scatter more ant killer
   BUILD A GATE (at Least Stage ONE)
Organizational:
I would like to schedule a meeting within the next two weeks for those who think they will be able to make at least one trip out to the land.   This will be an organiztional meeting to see who can go, when, and how many trips Kaz thinks it will take to build the gate etc.  My guess (and it's only a guess) is that it will take three trips since we only have about a day and a half to actually do any work, with final finishing to be done at War.

Please let me know when you would be available to make such a meeting (Sceneshal plases note I would like for you or a rep to be there).  Just as a proposal and not as a firm date or even location how about Friday the 26th of Aug. at 7:30 pm at my house?

Alric