[Loch-Ruadh] Fighter Practice is CANCELLED

Baron Rozell bear at ddsob.com
Sat Aug 20 23:12:07 PDT 2005

When I got home tonight I decided to take a look at the weather for tomorrow
and the first thing I get is:

The National Weather Service In Fort Worth TX Is Continuing A Heat Advisory
For Dallas And Tarrant Counties Through 600 PM CDT On Sunday. Cities
Included In The Advisory Area Dallas... Fort Worth... And Any Surrounding
Suburbs In The Dallas And Tarrant County Areas.

Low Temperatures Tonight Will Only Fall To Between 78 And 81 Degrees.
Meanwhile... High Temperatures Sunday Will Be Around 100 Degrees And
Combined With The Humidity Values... Will Produce Afternoon Heat Indices
Around 105 Degrees.

That's a bit warm for my tastes. So, I'm canceling fighter practice. Stay
inside and keep cool tomorrow! And I'll see y'all next month.

-Conor / Bear
Life is pure adventure, and the sooner we realize that, the quicker we will
be able to treat life as art.