[Loch-Ruadh] devices - now Crandall speaks - aarrggh!

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 22 19:29:22 PDT 2005

5 colors
red, blue, green, black, purple
2 metals
white, yellow

No color on top of color, no metal on top of
metal.

e.g red beasty on white field = good
blue arrow on black field = bad
brown tree on orange field = bad
green tree on yellow field = good

When in need of good artist to reproduce stuff
you find in book, use Team Xerox!!! Or tracing
paper.

Make many drawings, then find time on weekend and
I come and play Herald, and we discuss good and
bad. OK??

Crandall, Olde Foole, sometimes Herald

--- erinn holloway <mom3badboys at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'm afraid you're right. You gave me all this
> information- and now what I felt like was going
> to be
> a simple art project for the kids, has become
> very
> complicated. Gee thanks! J/K
>
> Anyhow, I think I'm going to probably need your
> help.
> Erinn
>
> Establishing lasting peace is the work of
> education; all politics can do is keep us out
> of war.-
> Maria Montessori

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should
afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably,
contentedly, even happily wrong."
-John Kenneth Galbraith