[Loch-Ruadh] devices

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 23 10:50:18 PDT 2005

I proudly became an Olde Fart when I turned 40.
I claim to be beyond that as at 50 I turned into an Olde Coot.
I have always been an Olde Foole. It has been proven over and over in my life.

Crandall, No-Count

erinn holloway <mom3badboys at yahoo.com> wrote:
Any help from you old farts (and the not so old farts)
would be greatly appreciated...
*Grin*
Erinn

-Make many drawings, then find time on weekend and
I come and play Herald, and we discuss good and
bad. OK??
Crandall, Olde Foole, sometimes Herald-

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should
afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably,
contentedly, even happily wrong."
-John Kenneth Galbraith