[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad Thanks!

dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Tue Aug 23 14:31:59 PDT 2005

Greetings unto our friends in Loch Ruadh,

Since the Dread Hoo Haa seems to be dormant, I now feel safe in relaying a
special message of "Thanks" to everyone in Loch Ruadh who worked so hard on
Lughnasad. It was certainly our privilege to represent Their Stellar
Majesties at your event. We genuinely enjoyed the day and the company,
though security surrounding the constable's office (specifically the
warrants) was.....shall we say.....a bit too "relaxed". The fighting was
fun, the food and service awesome and your guard looked most impressive.
Congratulations to all who received well deserved awards and to the Premier
Ember recipients! We value your friendship and hope to see many of you at
Elfsea Defender. (Well, most of you anyway. The others know who they

In the service of kingdom, crown & barony, I remain,
HE Armand Dragonetii
Baron of Elfsea