[Loch-Ruadh] The missing string bag and egg on the face

Kathy Varner dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 25 15:20:34 PDT 2005

gets where you just hate egg don't it!!!!

Catrin

Alric and Fiona <sidhe01 at swbell.net> wrote:
Greetingd all

You will recall that I had posted a missive to the list concernign a missing string bag that I thought I had left at officer's meeting.? Well it just turned up.  I looked in the back of Fiona's car at least half a dozen times and didn't see it. This morning she looked into the back seat and said, "Alric here's you string bag."

Then she asked how much I was willing to pay to keep it quiet.  My own lady ...imagine.  So I trhought I had better leap out there before she did.

So here I are with egg all over my face.

Alric