Fw: [Loch-Ruadh] Fw: Gothic

Aingeal Mac Clan_mac at charter.net
Fri Aug 26 03:54:44 PDT 2005

    The final date to get infomationin for camping at Gothic will be Monday August 29th.
      So if your name is not on this list below please respond by that date.
        House Mac is doing an encampment at Gothic. If you would like to camp with us this is an open invatation.  These are the people that I know are going listed below. Please email with approx. size of tent and when you will be arriving.  We are talking of doing a community meal Sat & Sun evening.  If you would like to join in this also please let us know in your post.

        Janie & Owen
        Aingeal & Caerell
        Catrin & Tegward
        Bear & Bridgit (Not camping just need E-z up space)
        Alaric & Fiona
        Kaz & Family
        Erin & Family
        Terrance