[Loch-Ruadh] Patronyms

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 26 13:35:15 PDT 2005

hmm....cool.... Robyn is my mundane name. You found it
was a welsh
name? If
so, where? I'd like to look it up. Or is that also his
mundane name?

I got the name from a list on the SCA name page.(IT
was a link for new comers/getting started) I looked up
Welsh names because I couldn't pronounce the names
from the other lists. Damien picked Robyn because his
garb that we are borrowing looks like Robin Hood's.
I was going to have them keep their real names to play
with, but they wanted to pick their own. So, in the
name of fun I brought up the SCA name list and they
picked out their own names.

"The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you." -Rita Mae Brown