[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Gate Meeting - TONIGHT

Brighid Mac dallaspanther at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 26 18:24:10 PDT 2005

Despite the fact that we could not attend the meeting tonight Bear and I are both ready to help in any way we can with the gate. We are also interested in going along to help on at least one of the trips to the site for construction of the gate/site maintenance, etc....

Brighid & Bear :)

> > Reminder - Tonight is the coordination meeting for
> > constructing the
> > Gulf Wars Gate.

I'd rather laugh with the sinners then cry with the saints, the sinners have much more fun...
http://mail.yahoo.com