[Loch-Ruadh] Firewalkers' Competition at Defender!!!!

angelinblackink angelinblackink at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 27 20:42:34 PDT 2005

OK, nows the chance to show us all you have what it takes to entertain the populace!!!
Come and join us at Elfsea Defender and be the FIRST Firewalker ever!!!
If anyone has any questions please contact me or Aislyn of Glynwyrd Fen.  BTW, our phone is back and I should be reachable by it or e-mail at all times from now on...until the next big issue *snik*

Always in service to you all
and The Dream,

-Xian Xue-
-Title Bard of Elfsea-