[Loch-Ruadh] on the trail

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Sun Aug 28 17:39:15 PDT 2005

Glad everything went well.  You have mny prayers for a speedy recovery.  Hope to see you and Grainne soon!

Padraig
  Wolfie wrote:

   i am back home after    some what different trail to the surgery    i finally ended up at Harris down town   the bulge was bigger than the mri showed  but the doc said all went well    i have been grounded  for at least 2 weeks   sorry i can't Howell  even softly at bardic    my lady is pooped  as she and i were at Harris  by 5:30 am Friday and she went home  Friday night  after  7pm
  and came back to retrieve me  about 10 30 this am  we finally got loose  around 1230
   have a good  bardic !   wolfie  and my lady

  wolfie !
  j_greywolf at earthlink.net
  Why Wait if a good book isn't around read the good book