[Loch-Ruadh] Welcome to BirthdayAlarm

BirthdayAlarm Verified service at birthdayalarm.com
Sun Aug 28 19:11:05 PDT 2005

Catrin ferch

Thank you for verifying your email address on BirthdayAlarm. You will now receive free birthday reminders.

Set birthday reminders by copying and pasting the wording below and send to your friends and family:

Hi

I am creating a birthday calendar for myself. Can you please click on the link below and enter your birthday for me. Don't worry it is quick, and you don't have to enter your year of birth:-).

 http://www.birthdayalarm.com/dob/52035232a44954501b970

Thanks
Catrin ferch

We hope you enjoy using the BirthdayAlarm service as much as we do.

Xochi, Michael and Paul

Please do not reply directly to this email.

If you have a question about your use of the BirthdayAlarm service:

1) Read our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) by clicking - http://www.birthdayalarm.com/help . This will probably answer your question about BirthdayAlarm.

2) If you still have a question, then please contact us with your question by clicking - http://www.birthdayalarm.com/contactus