[Loch-Ruadh] results of Doctor's visit

Alric and Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Mon Aug 29 14:41:44 PDT 2005

Greetings All,

It seem that I severely pulled a tendon at Lughnasad.  The doc said it's something called Tendon impingement and bursitis.  What ever that means. What it means to me is, I got a shot of steroids in the shoulder joint (typing this now - before the numbing wears off) and am scheduled for PT for the next 3 weeks.

I asked the doc if fighting in the list or in melees could be considered as PT.  When he got over teh Q&A period and being somewhat surprised that people actually did this, he said no.  He also said I couldn't fight again until he has seen me on the 19th of Oct.  So it looks like I won't be fighting for a while. This also means I will definitely not be going to Gothic, It was still kind of a maybe till today.

Alric.