[Loch-Ruadh] meat and whine

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 18:32:28 PDT 2005

I totally sympathize with you and doctors bills. :) I
have wrung up a couple grand in the last few months
because of the health problems from the connective
tissue disorder I have. I'm about to have another 4800
procedure done sometime this week. (CT with barium)
The scary thing is that my husband pays almost a grand
a month for our insurance. (He's self employed)
Did you look up prices on the Internet. You can look
them up on Fandango or Movie Phone without actually
purchasing the tickets. I'm not sure about the
restaurant.
:) Emma

"The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you." -Rita Mae Brown