[Loch-Ruadh] Gothic War

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Wed Aug 31 06:53:29 PDT 2005

Even though Conal, Kids and I cannot attend Gothic ourselves I think I would not be speaking out of turn by saying your reasoning for missing Gothic is *nothing* to apologize about! We will keep our fingers crossed for y'all, and while dusting our own house (for not so noble reasons other than I'm tired of reading messages on the coffee table... and there's no paper on it) we will keep you and yours in our hearts so that when CPS does knock on your door they are ready to give their stamp of approval for the boys!

Magdalea/Pook