[Loch-Ruadh] Gothic War

Aingeal Mac Clan_mac at charter.net
Wed Aug 31 13:14:50 PDT 2005

That's ok we are taking my truck.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rhonda New
  To: Shire of Loch Ruadh, Kingdom of Ansteorra, SCA,Inc.
  Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 2:34 PM
  Subject: Re: [Loch-Ruadh] Gothic War

  Like Cat says - if you need help with cleaning, just call.
  Although I can't do heavy lifting or vacuuming, I am available
  for stuff like dusting, laundry, etc.

  //Elizabeth
  682-465-3186
  817-293-0345

  Cat <fem_cat at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Kaz and Antonia,

    Do not apologize for something so wonderful! If you
    need help with cleaning, yard work or just someone to
    pick up some lunch and deliver it let us know!

    That's what family is for dearest brother Kaz.... ya
    big dork.

    Might I ask what ages the boys are?

    Lady Katheryn
    Shire of Loch Ruadh
    Kingdom of Ansteorra

    Mundanity has reared its ugly head at the last minute,
    but in a good way. We
    have been short-listed for a pair of brothers to
    adopt. Because of this, we
    will have a home visit by CPS within the next week or
    so. We are going to
    need the ENTIRE weekend to clean and get our house
    into shape to pass a CPS
    home inspection. This means that I will be unable to
    attend Gothic this
    year.
    Aingeal, I will bring the salad and bread by your
    house on Thursday ni! ght. l
    will also obviously not be able to take the tables and
    easy-up as I had said
    I would. I apologize.
    Cathal, Gruffydd has offered to be a back-up ride for
    you and Robbie. I hope
    you can work something out. Again, I apologize.
    Everyone else, have a GREAT time at Gothic. I will be
    thinking about you as
    I'm dusting, mopping, taking out the trash, ....

    --
    Kazimierz Lewyski
    (Kaz the Sinister or Left-Handed, you decide)

    "Oops! My karma ran over your dogma!"