[Loch-Ruadh] Gabrielle's Flying Colors

Sluggy! sluggy9912 at swbell.net
Mon Aug 8 15:06:47 PDT 2005

Greetings Once More!

Some of you may recall that our Lady Gabrielle was
recently induced to a few days of in-hospital testing
after a spell of chest pain, during the time her
stepfather was hospitalized. Her insurance carrier
decided, mere moments before her scheduled heart
catheterization study, that her condition no longer
justified hospitalization, so she was discharged
instead.

Just this morning, they finally performed the
outpatient heart catheterization study, a procedure
that far too many of our members are familiar with. In
there at 8AM, off to the test by 9, back in recovery
by 9:30 and on her way home by 1PM. She is currently
cuddled up with the doggies, sleeping off the effects
of both the Valium/Versed cocktail and lunch.

The doctor showed me the video. Pretty cool; I hope we
can get a copy of it. Kathunk, kathunk, squirt of dye
and bingo, no obstructed arteries! The upside of this
whole experience is that Gabby's chest pain is very
unlikely to be anything cardiac related, so now maybe
they will stop looking there and get to the bottom of
it.

Sluggy!

---

tibi habere mamma. Ego malle mamma ab femina.