[Loch-Ruadh] Question for the Heralds (Past and Present)

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 00:45:31 PDT 2005

At Lughnasad Kaz, Alric, and I spoke about this and
what I found particularly odd was the college of
heralds does not count the body position of the bird
as a significant difference- or at least that is what
Kaz was lead to believe.

I can go with the "a bird is a bird" but I can't
really go along with "a bird displayed is a bird
striking."

Check this for a good-sized list of positions for
animal charges:

http://dragon_azure.tripod.com/UoA/AnimalBlazonry.html

-Bjorn