[Loch-Ruadh] Lughansadh Thank You

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Mon Aug 15 10:38:35 PDT 2005

as Chirurgeon in Charge for Lughnasadh I would like to make a few "thank
yous".

To the Autocrats, Aingael and Cat, you made my job easier with the set up
crew having everything in place for me at Chirurgeons point, by designating
a golf cart for my use and for helping point out people who might need the
assistance of a Chirurgeon. Y'alls attentiveness to the populace gave me
more "eyes" and helped keep everyone safer.

To Una: Your stepping up as Waterbearer in Charge was invaluable to me. You
helped set up and manage what could have been a very hectic task and made it
almost look easy.

To Triona, Brenna, Lady Inez, Melanie and Robbie: Thank you each for
waterbearing. Y'alls diligence kept our fighters and populace watered and
well hydrated.

To Eithne of Falconrose: Thank you for being a 2nd Chirurgeon on site.
Having "backup" was greatly appreciated, especailly when I had to leave
site. I could leave knowing our populace was well cared for should the need
arise.

To the populace attending Lughnasadh: Thank you! You each watched out for
each other in the hot August heat which made mine and the water bearers jobs
so much easier!

I enjoyed being the CIC for Lughnasadh this year and look foward to
Lughnasadh 2006!

Lady Magdalea Mac an Ghabhann