[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: Gothic

Kathy Varner dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 24 13:08:43 PDT 2005

How 'bout we discuss meals at Bardic so we don't have to send so many e-mails, then post a summary to the list for those who couldn't attend sat. night.

Aingeal Mac <Clan_mac at charter.net> wrote:

House Mac is doing an encampment at Gothic. If you would like to camp with us this is an open invatation.  These are the people that I know are going listed below. Please email with approx. size of tent and when you will be arriving.  We are talking of doing a community meal Sat & Sun evening.  If you would like to join in this also please let us know in your post.

Janie & Owen
Aingeal & Caerell
Catrin & Tegward
Bear & Bridgit (Not camping just need E-z up space)
Alaric & Fiona

In Service,
Aingeal Mac an Ghabhann

Catrin