Fw: [Loch-Ruadh] Fw: Gothic

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Wed Aug 24 19:24:40 PDT 2005

Throw my name on that list.  Just me, Chantel and the kids have to stay home for soccer and to feed animals, she couldn't get a animal sitter for the weekend.  I will be in the usual 10 ft. earth-pimple.  I will be there Friday night late, most likely.

Terrence

Aingeal Mac <Clan_mac at charter.net> wrote:

The final date to get infomationin for camping at Gothic will be Monday August 29th.
So if your name is not on this list below please respond by that date.
House Mac is doing an encampment at Gothic. If you would like to camp with us this is an open invatation.  These are the people that I know are going listed below. Please email with approx. size of tent and when you will be arriving.  We are talking of doing a community meal Sat & Sun evening.  If you would like to join in this also please let us know in your post.

Janie & Owen
Aingeal & Caerell
Catrin & Tegward
Bear & Bridgit (Not camping just need E-z up space)
Alaric & Fiona
Kaz & Family
Erin & Family

In Service,