[Loch-Ruadh] Birthday Calendar

John Stegall j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 28 17:41:58 PDT 2005

 and i thought i was the only  one who had bad gas in that stuff      wolfie

forgetful about when folks have birthdays and aniversarys. I have been
using Birthday Alrm for about a year now to help me keep track of my
friends and families Birthdays. If you have already done this for me thanks
and tack this e-mail up to another of my brainfarts if You havent  then
please take a few moments to visit the site bellow. and put your birthday
in for me..they don't requier the year so if you want that can stay
plesently annonymous.

http://www.birthdayalarm.com/bd2/37275748a516922963b744862812c390452038d1386