[Loch-Ruadh] Gothic War

Rhonda New rhonda.new at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 31 12:34:35 PDT 2005

Like Cat says - if you need help with cleaning, just call.
Although I can't do heavy lifting or vacuuming, I am available
for stuff like dusting, laundry, etc.

//Elizabeth
682-465-3186
817-293-0345

Cat <fem_cat at yahoo.com> wrote:
Kaz and Antonia,

Do not apologize for something so wonderful! If you
need help with cleaning, yard work or just someone to
pick up some lunch and deliver it let us know!

That's what family is for dearest brother Kaz.... ya
big dork.

Might I ask what ages the boys are?

Lady Katheryn
Shire of Loch Ruadh
Kingdom of Ansteorra

Mundanity has reared its ugly head at the last minute,
but in a good way. We
have been short-listed for a pair of brothers to
adopt. Because of this, we
will have a home visit by CPS within the next week or
so. We are going to
need the ENTIRE weekend to clean and get our house
into shape to pass a CPS
home inspection. This means that I will be unable to
attend Gothic this
year.
Aingeal, I will bring the salad and bread by your
house on Thursday night. l
will also obviously not be able to take the tables and
easy-up as I had said
I would. I apologize.
Cathal, Gruffydd has offered to be a back-up ride for
you and Robbie. I hope
you can work something out. Again, I apologize.
Everyone else, have a GREAT time at Gothic. I will be
thinking about you as
I'm dusting, mopping, taking out the trash, ....

--
Kazimierz Lewyski
(Kaz the Sinister or Left-Handed, you decide)

"Oops! My karma ran over your dogma!"