[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War site

Polydore polydore at ntbb.net
Wed Aug 31 16:49:04 PDT 2005

ON the third hand...

I spoke eith Elaine today, and they have had some contact with Axemoor..

Not everyone has been heard from, but those that have been are fine...
though they have no homes to go back too. They are underwater.
Keep in mind that they did not just loose their homes - all the
businesses have been destroyed as well - so most of the have no jobs,
either.
They have one contact only, and it is where Merwyyd and his family are
staying. (With another SCAer)

Well, it is something....
PP

.