[Loch-Ruadh] Thanks

Kathy Varner dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 5 11:12:54 PST 2005

to all who were on-site for Yule Revel Fri. night and attended my Birthday gathering. The cards were great, the cake delicious (a perfect setting for amaretto cherries), the gifts greatly appreciated, and the company of friends highly cherished. I had a wonderful time and hope that you all did too.

  By the way, be sure to ask Kat how she likes pickled herring......., kid Sluggy about the effects of E&J...., compliment Eoghan on his Mad Dogs...,ask Jock about the writing on his hand....., praise Cathal for his gallantry in saving Janie from burning her fingers..., and give Ottavia and Alric a hand for their duet.

  Yes, if you missed it, you missed and interesting night.

  Catrin