[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: [arts_n_science_exchange] SCA Postal Stamps

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Thu Dec 1 12:49:50 PST 2005

I liked this idea so much, I decided to copy it!  ;-)

You can now find Loch Ruadh postage stamps at
http://www.cafepress.com/lochruadh,

Loch Ruadh Rocks! postage stamps at http://www.cafepress.com/lochrurocks,

and Glorious Empire of Loch Ruadh postage stamps at
http://www.cafepress.com/empirelr.

If you hurry, you could use them for your Christmas Cards.  (Remember that
there will be a price hike after the first of the year).

AS always, any profits from any of these Cafepress stores that I run will
go to the Gulf War Gate Fund.

Padraig