[Loch-Ruadh] Anybody know

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 14:43:22 PST 2005

Hmm.... Kaz in a bodice. Don't know about that? Don't
remember if ya have any manboobs going on or anything.
Oh well...Bodice's can make the flattest damsel look
like she has huge hooters(I should know), so I'm sure
KAZ could make all the guys blush. :)

--- Kaz <kaz.od.wolin at gmail.com> wrote:

> OK, OK, i confess. But they weren't for earrings. I
> wanted the parts for my
> nipp... uh, never mind.
>
> On 12/1/05, Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin
> <padraig_ruad at irishbard.org> wrote:
> >
> > 'Fess up, Kaz - you've got a secret desire to
> change personas and become a
> > late-Period French fop.  ;-)
> >
> > Padraig
> >
> > Kaz said:
> > > I know I've seen that stuff at Michael's, Hobby
> Lobby and JoAnn's - not
> > > that
> > > i was looking for it.

> a pair for a niece...
> locally.

> and still get it there

> --
> Kazimierz Zlowieszczy
> (Kaz the Sinister)

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
-- H. Jackson Brown